5 posts

Is this a dingbat?

May 18, 2010 at 16:43

Is this some kind of dingbat font? cos i see this alot :s if someone knows what it is or how to do it, then please help me thank you very much!

Is this a dingbat?

This is most probably not a font

Suggested fonts

Curly Brushes  Suggested by marty666 
Ornaments  Suggested by vinz 

May 18, 2010 at 23:15

probably not a font, it's more like photoshop brushes:
Suggested font: Curly Brushes

May 19, 2010 at 09:16

or more probably vector stock
Suggested font: Ornaments

Edited on May 19, 2010 at 09:20 by vinz

May 19, 2010 at 14:00

this is definately a photoshop brush. i have seen it on

May 20, 2010 at 02:15

there's also tutorials on how to make em by hand in Illustrator.

All times are CET. The time is now 12:56

Privacy Policy  -  Contact