Ad by holismjd4

Forum

15 posts

password for fonts

May 08, 2010 at 22:07

YO, WHATS ALL THIS PASSWORD STUFF ABOUT????????? I heard from someone that I would be able to go in here and download different fonts to my computer for my own personal use, and now these fools talking bout some PASSWORD!!!!!!! I AIN'T GOT NO PASSWORD!!!! AND IF I NEED ONE, THEN HOW DO I GET ONE????????? Thanks!

May 09, 2010 at 00:58

Thanks for writing in all caps, I have pretty bad view and might not have seen what you wrote otherwise. And each punctuation sign multiply my urge to help you by two.

Also, the program you use to extract the font is probably the problem, you don't need any password to open the files you download here. Try with another program, or try to download the files again.

May 09, 2010 at 04:23

A yo, thanks for replying jey, but yo, I'm still kinda lost as to what you're saying. If the program I'm using is the problem, then how do I do it right, because the person who told me that I could do it said nothing about how or nothing! a, and again, Thanks!!

May 09, 2010 at 06:52

I don't think any fonts on dafont have passwords, but from the ones I've seen that do, the password is often spooky, bazis, or JEVS.

May 09, 2010 at 15:20

Looks like Dhafir is very much into illegal software. Or it is not downloading sigle fonts from Dafont but complete collections from Rapidshare/Megaupload/etc and never bothered to look for the pass where it found the link or, if downloaded from Dafont, is using an unregisterd unzipper. My gamble is the first option.

May 09, 2010 at 18:09

i hate people.

May 09, 2010 at 22:21

Kirk still sucks ... ?

May 10, 2010 at 04:06

and your still you. nice to see you here Kat.

Jun 01, 2010 at 17:36

I'm having the same problem with my downloaded fonts, Even though I downloaded it again there's that blasted password preventing me from using/enjoying my fonts.

PS: I used peazip which is a freeware 'cause I can't afford any other zip/rar software (like winrar)

Jun 01, 2010 at 18:12

From which site did you download the fonts?

Jun 01, 2010 at 19:46

koeiekat said  
From which site did you download the fonts?

from this site, And it's the VTKS Revolt font.

Jun 01, 2010 at 20:26

VTKS Revolt, like any other font on Dafont, does not require a password to unzip.

Edited on Jun 01, 2010 at 20:27 by koeiekat

Jun 01, 2010 at 20:34

koeiekat said  
VTKS Revolt, like any other font on Dafont, does not require a password to unzip.

Yeah, But it still putting up a fight.

Jun 01, 2010 at 21:05

Maybe you should try to learn to understand your PC ...

Jun 01, 2010 at 21:28

koeiekat said  
Maybe you should try to learn to understand your PC ...

Just did, Now it's working properly (after 7 hours of downloading and brute forcing).

Now all I need to do is find out if the problem is in peazip or downthemall.

All times are CEST. The time is now 06:44

Privacy Policy  -  Contact