Ad by teamscope

Forum

6 posts

Help! This font is identified as "Ocean" but I can't find it!

Apr 05, 2012 at 10:32

Help!  This font is identified as "Ocean" but I can't find it!

Identified font

Candice  Suggested by frd 

Apr 05, 2012 at 11:01

Identified font: Candice

Apr 05, 2012 at 11:38

Wow, drf! I'm not worthy!! I have seriously searched font directories for about 8 hours today and wasn't able to identify this thing. There's a site called "9,500 Free Fonts" and I swear I went through every freakin' one of them with NO success. Another one I spent an hour on is called "Identifont". It didn't. I found a free version of this in about 10 seconds once I had the name. The deadline for my layout is Friday. I still have to custom draw artwork for it, but I may just make it now! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Apr 05, 2012 at 11:41

Amen to that Although, no, don't get commercial fonts for free, that's stealing.

Apr 05, 2012 at 12:20

Didn't realize it was commercial. When I Googled it all I got were free download sites. I'm not a thief.

Apr 05, 2012 at 12:28

Well, if you check the link in green, it redirects to a commercial site where you can legally buy the font. Of course, Google gives you results. But it will also redirect you to many illegal websites that provide commercial fonts for free. So feel free not to use these bad links and provide the fonts people a few bucks to eat

All times are CEST. The time is now 18:14

Privacy Policy  -  Contact