Ad by YeahNoah



2 posts

What the name of this font?

Feb 05, 2012 at 23:45

I know its lightly modified but I dont know, maybe there are a basis font.

What the name of this font?

This is most probably not a font

Feb 07, 2012 at 15:02

Probably not a font. The weighting suggests the designer drew it with a pressure-sensitive drawing tablet.

They're relatively cheap (pretty much all drawing tablets now are pressure-sensitive), so if you want to recreate this kind of text, be best to grab one and use a program like InkSeine (free) or Photoshop (paid) that are compatible with them.

All times are CEST. The time is now 08:49

Privacy Policy  -  Contact