Ad by defharo

Forum

15 posts

How do I save fonts???

Apr 16, 2010 at 00:28

How do I save fonts :S Can't find out!!!!!!!!

Apr 16, 2010 at 01:25

try 'save as' ...

Apr 17, 2010 at 00:32

13lah, (if you are on a PC with Windows), it depends on which Internet browser you are using. If you are using Internet Explorer, the Save As dialog box should open when you click the 'save' button on the download, then you chose the folder where you would like to save them. If you are using Mozilla Firefox, the downloaded files, (by default), will go in the Downloads folder in My Documents, If you're using a Mac, I don't know where they go.

~bito

May 22, 2010 at 23:56

^ for that..I am using Google Chrome! What would I do?

Jun 02, 2010 at 23:22

Hi! I save my fonts in documemnts but i have windows 7 and i can copy them into the fonts carpet because it said: ERROR! PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jun 02, 2010 at 23:30

SandyGomez said  
Hi! I save my fonts in documemnts but i have windows 7 and i can copy them into the fonts carpet because it said: ERROR! PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Try downloading the .zip file again. There have been a lot of problems with corrupted download zips here. If you can't open the .zip, delete it, and try downloading it again. Sometimes it takes several attempts. This is a recent problem that has affected many people, and the reason why is still unknown.

Jun 28, 2010 at 02:45

Hmmm, you may have just answered my question. I'll try that. Thanks!I (I imagine you'll be hearing from me again, however - does that make me a glass half empty person? No, I'm just FRUSTRATED!!)

Jun 28, 2010 at 10:17

metaphasebrothel said  
There have been a lot of problems with corrupted download zips here. If you can't open the .zip, delete it, and try downloading it again. Sometimes it takes several attempts. This is a recent problem that has affected many people, and the reason why is still unknown.

Files are not courrupted (this may happen, but it is very rare). Problems occurs while downloading and affects not so many people (in regards of the number of dafont users). It may be caused by the version of the zipping tool used to compress the file vs the version of the zipping tool used to unzip it. Try different unzipping tools.

Edited on Jun 28, 2010 at 10:17 by vinz

Jun 28, 2010 at 17:13

vinz said  
metaphasebrothel said  
There have been a lot of problems with corrupted download zips here. If you can't open the .zip, delete it, and try downloading it again. Sometimes it takes several attempts. This is a recent problem that has affected many people, and the reason why is still unknown.

Files are not courrupted (this may happen, but it is very rare). Problems occurs while downloading and affects not so many people (in regards of the number of dafont users). It may be caused by the version of the zipping tool used to compress the file vs the version of the zipping tool used to unzip it. Try different unzipping tools.

vinz, I use Winrar for all of my archives, both creating and opening. more than half of the .zips I download here are corrupted. In each case, it appears that less than 100% of the .zip was received when the download completed. In several cases, the 'corrupted' .zip will show only one or two files enclosed, but a full copy will contain more files. It isn't the .zip itself that is corrupted, only the downloaded .zip. Under those circumstances, it doesn't matter which unzipping tool is used. An incomplete archive is always an unopenable garbage file.

Jun 28, 2010 at 21:41

Have you tried using a computer that's not utter shit?

Cause it's apparently just you and like one other person having problems.

Jun 28, 2010 at 22:33

You are what you eat, Jason, and you're a dick. From the looks of your picture, you do a lot of eating.

Jun 29, 2010 at 11:01

there was2 points in my reply :
a/ the download was incomplete / corrupted / ...
b/ the unzipping tool you are using is having issues with some of the files of the site

If the problem is that you can't download 100% of the file, then try another browser / computer / ...
If your problem is that you can't unzip it try something els than winrar.

I can't help you more, sorry.

Jun 30, 2010 at 07:21

metaphasebrothel said  
You are what you eat, Jason, and you're a dick. From the looks of your picture, you do a lot of eating.

And from your picture you're awesome at computers. I'm not the moron that can't read the fucking help page up top shitburger.

Jun 30, 2010 at 15:47

Changed my picture so BobbingonOwlDicks would quit with his gay inuendo and fantasies.

Jun 30, 2010 at 22:14

easy on down, now kids!

All times are CEST. The time is now 21:39

Privacy Policy  -  Contact