Anzeige von Ruangkerja

Forum

5 posts

Posts von sowhat25

06.11.2022 um 21:43  [Antwort]  Fonte traço

Olá jegomes.
Não conheço nenhum tipo de letra (ttf) para o fim que precisa. Sei do que está a falar porque também já trabalhei com máquinas corte-laser e não conheço nenhuma fonte que seja só mesmo traço simples. Também já tive de fazer letra a letra, por causa de alguns trabalhos.

O RDWorks, que eu uso, tem alguns tipos de letra que são só traço, mas são muito fracos e feios. O formato do ficheiro dessas fontes é .shx

Espero que ajude.

31.12.2021 um 00:33  [Antwort]  How long font uploading

Thank you for the help! Already read it and reply.

30.12.2021 um 18:50  [Antwort]  How long font uploading

Hi. You think no: about delete my upload so I can reupload again the fonts with the new EULA or about change the EULA doc after the fonts are uploaded to the site? Thank you for your answer.

30.12.2021 um 18:22  [Antwort]  How long font uploading

Hello. I uploaded 4 fonts for review yesterday, but I changed the EULA document today (I thought it only take a few days to be online on the site). Is there any way for you (Dafont) to delete my upload so I can reupload again the fonts with the new EULA? I changed it a lot! Waiting six months to ask to delete my upload and then reupload the fonts and wait another 6 months is a lot. Or can I change the EULA doc after the fonts are uploaded to the site? Thank you.

25.07.2014 um 15:51  [Antwort]  HELP!

Not the same, but very similar...

Vorgeschlagener Font: Tattoo Ink

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 10:01

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt