Pubblicità di homeaffairs

Forum

5 posts

Posts di sowhat25

06/11/2022 alle 21:43  [risposta]  Fonte traço

Olá jegomes.
Não conheço nenhum tipo de letra (ttf) para o fim que precisa. Sei do que está a falar porque também já trabalhei com máquinas corte-laser e não conheço nenhuma fonte que seja só mesmo traço simples. Também já tive de fazer letra a letra, por causa de alguns trabalhos.

O RDWorks, que eu uso, tem alguns tipos de letra que são só traço, mas são muito fracos e feios. O formato do ficheiro dessas fontes é .shx

Espero que ajude.

31/12/2021 alle 00:33  [risposta]  How long font uploading

Thank you for the help! Already read it and reply.

30/12/2021 alle 18:50  [risposta]  How long font uploading

Hi. You think no: about delete my upload so I can reupload again the fonts with the new EULA or about change the EULA doc after the fonts are uploaded to the site? Thank you for your answer.

30/12/2021 alle 18:22  [risposta]  How long font uploading

Hello. I uploaded 4 fonts for review yesterday, but I changed the EULA document today (I thought it only take a few days to be online on the site). Is there any way for you (Dafont) to delete my upload so I can reupload again the fonts with the new EULA? I changed it a lot! Waiting six months to ask to delete my upload and then reupload the fonts and wait another 6 months is a lot. Or can I change the EULA doc after the fonts are uploaded to the site? Thank you.

25/07/2014 alle 15:51  [risposta]  HELP!

Not the same, but very similar...

Carattere suggerito: Tattoo Ink

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 07:51

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti