Anzeige von Dealjumbo

Forum

15.925 posts    Identifizierte Fonts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von frd

nevsky.type sagte  
Hi Frédéric, I think I have submitted my new fonts since august - september. There are 2 fonts that I submitted. Is it delayed, missed, or is there something wrong with my font? Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry to say your fonts haven't been reviewed yet.

ripoof sagte  
i assume that my other fonts (without using copyrighted vectors) are still in validation somehow

I'm not sure I understand. On May 28th you asked us not to publish the fonts you submitted: https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/474700/decline-my-own-fonts-myself

All the fonts you have submitted before and after that are based on copyrighted material.

Tanchik sagte  
And what about the font Black Acute. Already about half a year has passed since its refusal and re-sending. I have made the recommended changes. Thanks for your reply in advance

I'm sorry to say that your font is still in the process of being reviewed.

I'm sorry to say your fonts have not been validated. This is mostly due to copyright issues and the fact that they were based on famous brands.

14.10.2021 um 06:38  [Antwort]  Font Name - Dream Catcher

Identifizierter Font: Amalfi Coast

14.10.2021 um 04:55  [Antwort]  How long font uploading

13.10.2021 um 06:41  [Antwort]  Help a teacher!

jerseygirl sagte  
Which one? There are at least 5 different typefaces.

They wrote that they're looking for the "I believe" part

05.10.2021 um 01:20  [Antwort]  How long font uploading

Hello,

At the moment it takes about six months to review a new font. Your fonts will be reviewed and will be added as soon as possible if they don't have any mistakes. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

01.10.2021 um 04:36  [Antwort]  someone please help

20.09.2021 um 02:27  [Antwort]  looking for this font

Identifizierter Font: Numberpile

16.09.2021 um 04:51  [Antwort]  Please!! Font of "¿GOKU REGRESA?"

Identifizierter Font: Chicago

茶 : "Cha", thé
家 : "Ie", maison

Il est possible que la prononciation change si les deux caractères sont ensemble, voire que ça ne veuille plus rien dire ensemble, mais c'est trop avancé pour moi.

07.09.2021 um 02:09  [Antwort]  What font is this?

Thank you for letting us know, the link has been updated.

Hello,

We currently have some major delays in dealing with new fonts. At the moment it takes about six months to review a new font. Your fonts will be reviewed and will be added as soon as possible if they don't have any mistakes. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Frédéric

17.08.2021 um 04:05  [Antwort]  SUMMER FONT PLEASE?

It seems to be an old version of the font.

16.08.2021 um 01:14  [Antwort]  validation des polices

Bonjour,

Vos polices n'ont pas été refusées et sont en cours de traitement.

It is still in the process of being verified.

10.08.2021 um 01:13  [Antwort]  Adding a new font

Hello,

We currently have some major delays in dealing with new fonts. Your fonts will be reviewed and will be added as soon as possible if they don't have any mistakes. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Frederic

Your fonts have been submitted at the end of June and the middle of July. You have also submitted your fonts several times which is not something you should do because it creates even more delays on our end. So at the moment I'm sorry to say your fonts haven't been reviewed yet.

Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 03.08.2021 um 09:02 von frd

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 13:04

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt