Anúncio de Mr.HotRodRocket

Fórum

2 posts

Posts por alo7

23/06/2017 às 11:30  [resposta]  DJ Gross font

Hi Thankyou, I also found that myself last night.. It states it is 100% free including commercial use on the website and the description states free for commercial graphics and documents as well as other parts of the description saying free for commerical use on portable devices etc. When downloaded from fontsquirrel, there is a ReadMe file, unlike when downloaded on DaFont there isn't one. The ReadMe file states the same thing "They are all for free. You are not asked to pay anything (paying attention is all I ask :-))". I couldn't find a way to contact the author on font squirrel though I did make a comment on their font page here yesterday before finding the fontsquirrel page. From this information on fontsquirrel and the readme I believe it is fine to use for this purpose.

22/06/2017 às 23:39  [post inicial]  DJ Gross font

I am wanting to use this font for a small piece of text in some cover art for a song that will be on spotify and soundcloud. The font says it is 100% free and there is no read-me file when downloaded. Would it be okay to use it for this purpose?

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 18:05

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato