Fórum

10 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por smuki

16/04/2023 às 11:49  [resposta]  WHOT front is?

How about this? Not exactly same. but similar I think.

BOLD Italic

Fonte sugerida: 911 Porscha


16/04/2023 às 09:30  [post inicial]  PRINT STREAM FONT

This font is from the Counter Strike game.
I would like to know the exact name of the font.
Any help would be appreciated.



06/05/2020 às 09:27  [resposta]  font help please

I can't find exactly same like that,.How about 'PALADIN'?

Fonte sugerida: Paladins


10/02/2020 às 06:23  [resposta]  MARI MARIA MAKE FONT PLEASE

KESSEL 105. (Heavy)

Fonte sugerida: Kessel 105


07/02/2020 às 04:15  [post inicial]  What is this font?

Especially '633'Number..
It doesn't have to be a perfect match.
I need a numeric font like that..
Please help me,



Editado em 07/02/2020 às 05:20 por smuki


30/03/2018 às 03:15  [resposta]  Please help me.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!



Seems like a

1.Gotham(Thin)


2.Questrial

I'm not sure...


30/03/2018 às 02:42  [post inicial]  Please help me.

What is that name of font?



26/10/2017 às 03:10  [resposta]  'American Wannabe'

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO LOLOLOLO

Super thaks!!


24/10/2017 às 03:27  [post inicial]  'American Wannabe'

This font is on my bike..

I think this script font is not rare, But I can't find this font..

Please help me.

Thank you so much..




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 00:48
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts