Fórum

2 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por fusioncases

30/04/2016 às 07:09  [resposta]  Lost font

jerseygirl disse  
Gargoyles

You are freaking amazing! At first I didn't think it matched at all, but then I noticed there was a version 1 that had the border and it's the exact font! You nailed it!

More exclamation points because I can't believe I finally have the original font again!!!

Thank you so much


30/04/2016 às 02:43  [post inicial]  Lost font

Me and a buddy created a website a long time ago using this font, specifically the T. We created a picture from the font. It has been many years, maybe 8-9 since we did it and neither of us have the font anymore.

This picture shows a stylized T in the original font done in Photoshop but the shape and everything is the original font. The proceeding 'e' is not part of the original font as far as we can remember. We switched to a more normal font to continue with the lettering.

I've gone through this site's entire collection along with many others. My eyes hurt, all the fonts are starting to look the same haha.

Any help tracking this down would be appreciated, thanks!



Editado em 30/04/2016 às 02:49 por fusioncases



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 03:44
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts