Fórum

7 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por andrescabrasti


I thought this font was altered/modified but I've seen it a couple times already in different logos. I was hoping you could help me find the name. Thank you! =)



23/10/2015 às 07:16  [post inicial]  Purpose

I'm looking for the one that says "Purpose", probably this one is original but I really wanna find something similar to it. Hope you can guys help me.



Editado em 23/10/2015 às 07:18 por andrescabrasti


21/05/2015 às 09:59  [post inicial]  Bonnie

Do you guys know any of these fonts?



Editado em 21/05/2015 às 18:39 por andrescabrasti


21/05/2015 às 06:02  [post inicial]  Natalia

Do you know the name of this one, guys?



21/05/2015 às 05:58  [resposta]  What's this font?

The person who uploaded this cover said it was her own handwritting.


21/05/2015 às 05:53  [post inicial]  H E L P

I really don´t know if this is an official font or is an original font. I need your help to find the name of it or something similar to this, please!. Regards!



18/05/2015 às 07:18  [post inicial]  H E L P

I already had this one installed but I changed my computer.. Do you guys remember the name of it?



Editado em 18/05/2015 às 07:22 por andrescabrasti



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:12
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts