Fórum

7 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por seoulific


Hi everyone, kindly asking your help with identifying this font.



29/06/2022 às 13:15  [post inicial]  Pride font

Hi everyone, does anyone know the name of this font? Thanks in advance!



22/06/2019 às 15:38  [post inicial]  font help

Hello! What font was used here? Thanks in advance!



04/03/2017 às 18:35  [post inicial]  Font Help

Hello! Does anyone know what font this is? Thank you!



29/01/2017 às 18:34  [post inicial]  Font Help

Hello, can anyone tell me which font this is? Thank you so much!



13/07/2014 às 22:08  [resposta]  Can you tell me the font?

fonatica disse  
Shipped Goods

thank you very much! ^^


13/07/2014 às 21:46  [post inicial]  Can you tell me the font?

I found these edits on Tumblr a while ago and saved them.
However, I forgot to ask the maker which fonts she used and now I cannot find the person's blog anymore.
Can someone please help me find the font? Thank you

http://i.imgur.com/T423lBE.png

P.S. It concerns the big elegant font.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 05:13
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts