Fórum

Posts por geegeebabybaby


16/09/2014 às 03:59  [post inicial]  Hilary Duff - Reach Out

Both fonts, please! I haven't seen a request pertaining to the 'dignity' era logo yet, well not that I could see--




pretty sure it's handdrawn, seeing how it's an anime, but it's been copied onto all the shirts-


05/12/2013 às 01:27  [resposta]  E S C A P E ? ? ?

Fonte identificada: Unsteady Oversteer



Fonte identificada: Blackout


04/12/2013 às 08:50  [resposta]  SNSD "Girls' and Peace" font

Finally found, even if I know this is an old old post!~
there is a link that says 'download'. click on that.

Fonte identificada: Boeing Style


04/12/2013 às 03:20  [resposta]  Repackage

http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/52678/girls-generation-font

Fonte sugerida: Compacta SH Light


Editado em 04/12/2013 às 03:21 por geegeebabybaby


30/11/2013 às 08:55  [resposta]  cursive

nowkidrawhl- and -g from -lg.
the w&h in nowkidrawhl are connected by editing.

the second L is from another Kimberly G cursive font but I can't recall the name. When I find it I will post the link to the font for the second L.

Fonte identificada: Stars From Our Eyes


30/11/2013 às 08:48  [resposta]  What kind of font is this?

looks like it...

Fonte identificada: Avant Garde Gothic


28/11/2013 às 20:16  [resposta]  Que fuente es esta?

"BYAbEeL"

Fonte identificada: Chinese Rocks


Editado em 28/11/2013 às 21:16 por SashiX


21/11/2013 às 06:48  [resposta]  HELP PLEASE

Fonte identificada: Blackout Sunrise


18/11/2013 às 00:27  [resposta]  Whats the font?

Fonte identificada: Badaboom BB


18/11/2013 às 00:25  [resposta]  Fonts?

Fonte identificada: Janda Swirly Twirly


18/11/2013 às 00:20  [resposta]  AVRIL LAVIGNE font?

modified to make the stencil effect

Fonte sugerida: ITC Avant Garde Gothic


10/11/2013 às 21:19  [post inicial]  fonts?




10/11/2013 às 21:17  [resposta]  Font Please!

It's handwritten. The two Os are different.


10/11/2013 às 21:14  [resposta]  Fonts?

Fonte identificada: KG Skinny Latte


21/10/2013 às 01:01  [resposta]  FONT IDENTIFICATION PLS

Fonte sugerida: Varsity


21/10/2013 às 00:52  [post inicial]  logo font?





looks more like Saginaw to me.


17/10/2013 às 06:41  [resposta]  Font? Imagine Dragons

Probably Avant Garde with alternates. Devil breeze is the closest you'll get to it for free though...

Fonte sugerida: Devil Breeze


Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 17/10/2013 às 14:10 por drf



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 15:02

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts