Please Help , I need both of these fonts quickly

...... Thank you so much.
thanks guys , need to do an ad in the next hour for these people. Lovely Logo isnt it.
Thank you,
Editado em 18/10/2013 às 19:59 por soulofnbk
Nevermind Opened an illustrator file and it said what was missing.
Editado em 16/10/2013 às 09:57 por drf
need the Blue text and the top heading text. Purdy Please.
TY in advance
Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 16/10/2013 às 09:57 por drf
what font is this, have to do a mock up. asap, TY in advance.
need the top font, really similar to obelix but the G and B are differnt.. THANK YOU! fellow font nerds
I know the RYAN KELLY font is helvetica neue but need to know the tagline.... not quite garamond or the version of garamond I have..
thank you in advance
whats this font. and bonus points for why would the do this to thier brand?
thank you in advance
Editado em 25/06/2013 às 20:15 por rocamaco
Need the font that says Tholl... Thx in advance
not futura or century gothic.... thx in advance
WHAT A DOUCHE I AM, had both.... ty
brooklyn Kid there hasd to be a better link but heres the font
need this font sort of looks like an italic futura.. THX so much
modified capital M knew it wasnt gonna be easy. off to illustrator
YOUR AWESOME .... WAS JUST DOING WHATTHEFONT
Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 15:28