Fórum

Posts por jlevib

 1  2 

02/01/2026 às 01:49  [post inicial]  Not sure

Any help to identify this font would be appreciated!



08/05/2024 às 04:19  [resposta]  Registration font?

Thank you!!


08/05/2024 às 00:26  [post inicial]  Registration font?




22/10/2022 às 21:58  [resposta]  Parker

Thank you!


22/10/2022 às 08:35  [post inicial]  Parker




27/04/2022 às 23:20  [resposta]  Company Font

That was fast! Thank you!


27/04/2022 às 23:09  [post inicial]  Company Font




26/11/2021 às 23:03  [post inicial]  Merry Christmas




04/01/2021 às 00:03  [resposta]  Christ Font

You are my favorite person right now! Thank you!!


03/01/2021 às 23:47  [post inicial]  Christ Font




09/10/2020 às 17:41  [post inicial]  CES Font?




03/10/2020 às 05:57  [post inicial]  Outpouring Font




05/08/2019 às 17:06  [post inicial]  "Lariat" font?

What is the font of "Lariat"?

Thank you



18/05/2018 às 23:06  [resposta]  GENCO

Looks allot like Goudy Serial Medium or Lazurski.
I agree with previous posts, slightly modified.


10/10/2017 às 04:17  [resposta]  Which font is this?

Thanks!!!


10/10/2017 às 04:04  [post inicial]  Which font is this?

Anyone know?



15/04/2016 às 01:14  [resposta]  Kinda simple font?

Tomás Silcher disse  
can you provide the URL where you got this from?

So I guess Museo Sans... lol thanks, I didn't even think of inspecting the page, I'm an idiot. xD

Fonte identificada: Museo Sans


Editado 5 vezes. Última edição em 15/04/2016 às 10:38 por frd


14/04/2016 às 22:36  [post inicial]  Kinda simple font?

I like the cleanness of this one. What is it?



12/04/2016 às 16:51  [resposta]  Similar font?

Thanks!!


12/04/2016 às 05:54  [post inicial]  Similar font?

"The Revival"
I'm guessing this isn't a font, but are there any similar I could use?

Thanks! =]




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 10:59
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts