Fórum

7 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por monergy

05/03/2017 às 17:06  [post inicial]  Font types

Any thoughts on what these fonts are?



01/09/2014 às 20:22  [post inicial]  Simple but elusive

Trying to find this font.. it's simple but I haven't been able to match it.



06/09/2013 às 15:15  [post inicial]  Yahoo Weather app

Was wondering if anyone knew what font Yahoo used in their weather app... or a close alternative..



Editado em 06/09/2013 às 15:16 por monergy


04/05/2013 às 20:16  [post inicial]  Font Type

I'm trying to figure out what font this is?



06/02/2013 às 21:21  [resposta]  Any Idea?

hahah... man why didn't I think of that! Thank you!


06/02/2013 às 20:27  [resposta]  Any Idea?

Nope not at all thank you!


06/02/2013 às 20:20  [post inicial]  Any Idea?

I'm trying to figure out what font this is... any idea?




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 14:06
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts