Fórum

Posts por rickmann08


24/08/2026 às 17:33  [resposta]  Please help

Hello? Is anyone able to help? I used all the font matcherators as well as Photoshop find review and the Google serach here on the forum with no luck so far.


17/08/2026 às 18:41  [post inicial]  Please help

Can someone please help me find this font? I have checked everywhere and I know its an old-school font that is probably in an old library.



12/11/2025 às 14:45  [resposta]  Help with a font

Thank you @Igurwen


10/11/2025 às 17:07  [post inicial]  Help with a font

I have a client who needs the label recreated and they don't have the original font. Can anyone help? Thank you



12/03/2025 às 17:04  [post inicial]  Please help with Font

Anyone recognize this font?



02/10/2024 às 17:55  [resposta]  font please?

I think the font you are looking for is: Intro Script R Base

Fonte identificada: Intro Script


Editado em 02/10/2024 às 18:28 por Lancon


02/10/2024 às 17:44  [post inicial]  Font ID please

Does anyone recognize this font?



06/08/2024 às 00:24  [post inicial]  Please help with Font

I have searched my library and found a few close matches but it never matches up.

Can someone please help?

Thank you, Rick



27/12/2023 às 22:06  [resposta]  TECH FONT HELP

WOW I can't believe my system didn't recognize a font that I had on file. Thank you soulard!


27/12/2023 às 21:26  [post inicial]  TECH FONT HELP

Can someone help me match up this font, please?



05/12/2023 às 00:50  [post inicial]  Please help ID this font

Client of mine needs to change this text and the printer does not have the editable file



26/10/2023 às 20:35  [post inicial]  Need help with this font

Hi everyone, having a tough time finding this font. As you can see the corners have rounded edges. So I am trying to see if this is a real font or an effect that was applied to the font. Thanks!



25/10/2023 às 17:42  [post inicial]  Tech Font

Anyone recognize this font? I found some that were close but no 100% match.

Never mind I found it. Would the admins please delete this post.



Editado em 25/10/2023 às 17:45 por rickmann08


15/05/2023 às 20:03  [resposta]  Please help :) Urgent request

Thank you Jerseygirl!


15/05/2023 às 19:16  [post inicial]  Please help :) Urgent request

I have been searching over and over for this font using Adobe and online tools but nothing 90% accurate. I told the client I had to go out of town and they hit me with this at the last minute.



28/03/2022 às 20:54  [resposta]  Please help with font name

Did it again Jerseygirl! Thank you!


28/03/2022 às 19:43  [post inicial]  Please help with font name

I have looked and can't get an exact match. Can someone help?



08/03/2022 às 22:13  [resposta]  Please help with Script font

Thank you jerseygirl


08/03/2022 às 15:57  [post inicial]  Please help with Script font

I have checked all of my script fonts and just can't find this one. Please help.



02/03/2022 às 21:50  [resposta]  HELP PLEASE

Thank you Jerseygirl!!



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 02:26

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts