Fórum

19 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por Marco Madamba


please help me with identifying this font, thank you very much



15/11/2012 às 09:24  [post inicial]  Anyone know this??

please fill me in on what font is used in this artwork. thanks heaps



27/10/2012 às 18:10  [post inicial]  Please Help :)

do you know this font? thanks



24/06/2012 às 16:01  [post inicial]  PLEASE HELP WITH ALL FONTS

it'd be great if you could help me identifying the fonts used in this artwork.
thanks



30/05/2012 às 02:11  [post inicial]  Please Tell Me the Font/s

It'd be great if you could tell me the font/s used in this image. thanks



05/05/2012 às 13:58  [post inicial]  please help me

please tell me the font used in this artwork, thanks



24/02/2012 às 05:19  [post inicial]  what are all these fonts?

please tell me all the fonts used
thanks



12/02/2012 às 08:27  [post inicial]  I need to know these fonts ASAP

please tell me what both font in this photo are. thanks




please tell me both fonts used in this photo.
thanks



16/01/2012 às 08:40  [post inicial]  PLease help with these fonts

please tell me all the fonts used, I'd really appreciate it.



10/01/2012 às 01:42  [post inicial]  please help me ASAP, thanks

I just need to know the font in the centre of the picture. "The Edge".
thanks heaps



23/12/2011 às 13:24  [post inicial]  Rihanna Loud

thanks everyone



Editado em 23/12/2011 às 18:41 por marty666


23/12/2011 às 13:07  [post inicial]  Please tell me all fonts used

Thanks



23/12/2011 às 11:44  [resposta]  Please tell me all fonts used

thanks guys!!


22/12/2011 às 13:13  [post inicial]  Please tell me all fonts used

Please tell me all fonts used in this artwork



19/11/2011 às 03:59  [post inicial]  Please Help

I would like to know the name of these 2 fonts?



19/11/2011 às 02:44  [post inicial]  I'm Not a Gangsta (feat. Game)

Please tell me this font.



18/11/2011 às 02:11  [resposta]  Banner by Lights

Thank you!


18/11/2011 às 01:44  [post inicial]  Banner by Lights

I don't know what the fonts used in this photo are. Can someone please help me!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 14:03
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts