Fórum

Posts por Spark!

23/02/2012 às 23:01  [resposta]  Please help identifying a font!

Here's another sample, sorry for the quality http://www.soulofmiami.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/acs_relay_inviteflyer.jpg I will try Univer Condensed thank you!


23/02/2012 às 19:00  [resposta]  Help with this font please? :)

Anyone please?


23/02/2012 às 18:59  [post inicial]  Please help identifying a font!

Does anyone happens to know the font for the text in black?



23/02/2012 às 18:56  [post inicial]  Sugarcane font?

Please anyone know the font for Sugarcane? Thanks



23/02/2012 às 18:51  [resposta]  Como se llama la fuente???

Parece que es personalizada, las S son diferentes al igual que la t.


28/10/2011 às 18:47  [resposta]  Any ideas? please? :)

Thank you very much


28/10/2011 às 18:43  [post inicial]  Any ideas? please? :)

I would like to know what font is "Danni Minogue" or if there are any substitutes to the font? Thank you in advance



21/09/2011 às 03:59  [resposta]  whos that chick... whats the font?



21/09/2011 às 02:17  [resposta]  What the font?

Thank you so much!


21/09/2011 às 02:09  [post inicial]  What the font?




19/09/2011 às 05:25  [resposta]  Doesnt show up....?

Are you using mac or windows? You have to drag the font to the Fonts folder and authenticate it (Mac)


19/09/2011 às 05:23  [post inicial]  Help again... Please!

Not sure if it is a custom made font, but I'll be happy with at least a similar font



19/09/2011 às 04:10  [resposta]  Any ideas? please?

Wow thank you for finding the 3 fonts for me! I really really appreciate it


19/09/2011 às 04:07  [resposta]  Any ideas? please?

Thank you very much!


19/09/2011 às 03:59  [resposta]  what font is this?

Fonte identificada: Nissan


19/09/2011 às 03:56  [post inicial]  Any ideas? please?

I need help finding what font is this please



19/09/2011 às 01:11  [post inicial]  Help with this font please? :)

I think it looks similar to 'Helveticrap font' but I'm not entirely sure, any help or similar fonts will be greatly appreciated Thanks




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 09:50
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts