Fórum

Posts por amparitero


14/02/2019 às 20:30  [post inicial]  Need Help



03/12/2016 às 19:12  [resposta]  Help me please!

Thank you so much for your help!


01/12/2016 às 19:34  [post inicial]  Help me please!

I've reuploaded it as the older one appears as solved but I sill don't know the font (or maybe the fonts?) of this part of the image that I uploaded yesterday



30/11/2016 às 21:33  [resposta]  Help me please

I found the "Insomniatic" one, please help me with the other one

Fonte identificada: Alexon Light


Editado em 01/12/2016 às 10:28 por frd


30/11/2016 às 21:28  [post inicial]  Help me please

I'm looking for both fonts.



08/05/2015 às 08:42  [resposta]  Can you help me?

Thank you so much


07/05/2015 às 10:24  [post inicial]  Can you help me?




06/05/2015 às 08:37  [post inicial]  I'm looking for both fonts

The first one it's an outline font



07/10/2014 às 09:21  [post inicial]  What's the font?

I need both fonts or really similar fonts



18/05/2014 às 16:30  [post inicial]  what's the font?



18/11/2013 às 12:09  [post inicial]  What's the font?




18/11/2013 às 12:06  [post inicial]  What's the font?




18/11/2013 às 12:05  [post inicial]  What's the font?




12/11/2013 às 10:20  [post inicial]  What's the font?




12/11/2013 às 10:10  [post inicial]  What's the font?




12/11/2013 às 09:47  [post inicial]  What's the font?




12/11/2013 às 09:46  [post inicial]  What's the font?




12/11/2013 às 09:46  [post inicial]  What's the font?




12/11/2013 às 09:46  [post inicial]  What's the font?




12/11/2013 às 09:45  [post inicial]  What's the font?





Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 09:11

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts