Fórum

13 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por chaussettevelo

22/02/2018 às 09:29  [post inicial]  Police maillot

Bonjour à tous.
Malgré un temps exceptionnellement long parcouru sur Dafont, je n'ai pas réussi à trouver la police exacte que je vous mets en photo. Merci de votre aide.



27/09/2011 às 23:47  [post inicial]  Please, I search this font.

I search this font. I can't find it. Please help me.



27/09/2011 às 23:45  [resposta]  Font Diadora please.

Many thanks.


27/09/2011 às 23:11  [post inicial]  Font Diadora please.

I search this font please.



26/08/2011 às 17:01  [post inicial]  Help please!

I need help for "COLUMBUS" font please.
Thanks



08/07/2011 às 23:18  [post inicial]  The last one!

I don't find the font for "A.C.I."
Thanks for all.



08/07/2011 às 23:00  [resposta]  "reparto corse"

The same!! Oups, sorry. Thank you very much rocamaco.


08/07/2011 às 22:42  [post inicial]  "reparto corse"

Please, I don't find the font for "REPARTO CORSE" print on this bike.



08/07/2011 às 21:49  [resposta]  Please...

Many, many thanks rocamaco.


08/07/2011 às 20:11  [post inicial]  Please...




08/07/2011 às 19:34  [resposta]  please, help!

Great! Thanks SashiX.


02/07/2011 às 23:19  [post inicial]  please, help!





Je recherche la police pour l'inscription "coppi aluminium k14".
Merci.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 19:43
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts