Anúncio de MegamiStudios

Fórum

13 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por slouis

08/06/2011 às 14:03  [resposta]  How do I report abuse?

Sorry, I didn't read down the previous posts. I see I am not the only one. Still wondered if he was reported, and can people like this be blocked from the site?

08/06/2011 às 14:01  [post inicial]  How do I report abuse?

Someone, a Nicolas Tizie, contacted me with a private message asking to go into business with him. He is foreign with the whole hard-luck story, millions in a US bank account, asking me for my bank account number, etc. Said he got my name through dafont.com and I'm sure I was not the only one he contacted. I would like to report this person.

Thanks,
Shanda

17/03/2011 às 23:21  [resposta]  Can't remember the name of this font

Oh my gosh! Thank you soooooo much!!! I have looked through a LOT of themes, but I hadn't tried "foreign yet. You are a god! LOL ;^*

17/03/2011 às 21:19  [post inicial]  Can't remember the name of this font

I had a computer crash and replacement and lost the font I used to create this. Now I only have a few files saved as jpegs so I can't edit or create new images without this font. Any help identifying this font would be most appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you, Roger. I went straight to the site and bought the pro version. I love it, thank you so much!

Menhir disse  
I've tried with "Ink God" on Word with a single interline (sorry, I'm not sur of the anglish termes of Word, my Word is in french).
I've no problem with this font. Above and bellow show well with a single (normal) interline, even with upercases.

What's thé "spacing" you speak about ? The horizontal distance of the lettres or vertical distance between tow lines ? I think you're problem with the parameters of your Word : interline, borders or someting like this.

Thank you, Menhir. Someone here has very kindly corrected the issue, notified me of the updated font, and all is working as it should be. I appreciate your interest in helping. Have a lovely day!

Menhir disse  
What software are you using with this font ?
If it's a text editor, try to increase the size of interline.

Hi Menhir, Originally I was working with it in MS Word/Publisher. Now, in Corel Draw it seems to be displaying just fine, but I'd still like to be able to use it in a regular word processor, as well. I've tried adjusting the spacing, but to no avail. Looks like it needs to be adjusted in the font itself. Can you recommend a good text editor for a new user like myself? Thank you so much.

Koeiekat... At first I was offended at your responses. But after reading a few other posts in this forum I see that you are petty and small minded (probably 15 years old) with a very high opinion of yourself which you boost by belittling others here (and who knows what other forums) with your rude comments. You must be a very lonely person. Have a nice day big spanish boy.

koeiekat disse  
@Jaynz
slouis has been carefully hiding this info. Had it not, the problem would have been solved long ago. So why bother?

Wow... That's kind of harsh.

Jaynz disse  
Slouis > Which fonts did you see that are having that problem? You can feel free to email me a copy of them and I'll fix the ascender/descender issues as soon as I get a chance.

It is the "Inked God" font, here on the site, as well as others. I emailed the author himself, but got no response. I would be grateful if you could correct this font for me. Thank you!

Ok, I did a little research. It looks like there is nothing I can do to correct for this if the author hasn't got the settings right. That is such a bummer! :^(

I see. I am very new to this so please pardon my ignorance here. Is that something I can adjust, or was it something the author didn't format correctly?

Thank you so much!

Hello, I am having a challenge. I downloaded a lovely font with lots of extra scrolly bits. The problem is that anywhere they extend above/below the actual letters they are being cut off. Does anyone know how I can correct for this? I wrote the author but did not receive a response.

Thanks!

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 05:53

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato