Fórum

Posts por lpc0848


Fonte sugerida: Digital Bold


08/01/2025 às 13:14  [resposta]  what font is this, please?

Fonte sugerida: Monesque


08/01/2025 às 13:04  [resposta]  Aventure

Thanks you so much !
Have a nice day


08/01/2025 às 07:17  [post inicial]  Aventure

Can someone help me to find this font ?
Thank you



16/10/2024 às 07:55  [resposta]  Please font!

Fonte identificada: Univers


16/10/2024 às 07:54  [resposta]  Does anyone know this font?

Fonte sugerida: Modus Bold



Hi.
This is the closest font I could find.
Have a nice day

Fonte sugerida: Core Sans DS47 Cn Medium


16/10/2024 às 07:48  [resposta]  Boov font from Home (Dreamworks)

Hello
I'm here 9 years later, but I'm actively looking for this font as well.
I could only find one alternative (even if it looks very little like it)

Have a nice day

Fonte sugerida: Cerclip


07/07/2024 às 19:51  [post inicial]  FONT ?





Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 13:09
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts