Fórum

Posts por Experment

28/07/2023 às 19:10  [resposta]  Kids' Choice Awards 2020 fonts

It's harder


27/07/2023 às 14:47  [post inicial]  Pls font

I need to find the font of the word "AVAILABLE NOW!"



12/07/2023 às 21:24  [resposta]  Alguien sabe cual es esta fuenta?

Es más o menos parecida,¿No?

Fonte sugerida: Mr Dodo Bold Rounded


12/07/2023 às 21:14  [post inicial]  Netflix Font?

Netflix



12/07/2023 às 21:09  [resposta]  Pinocchio Font

Fonte sugerida: Cheltenham ExtraCondensed Bold  (Já sugerida aqui)



Bro, es la fuente automática de Google, iPhone, etc

Fonte sugerida: Roboto


12/07/2023 às 20:49  [resposta]  font Logo

Here is It

Fonte sugerida: Sui Generis Light


12/07/2023 às 20:46  [resposta]  Font please

At the moment you have this one, but you have to pay for it, I'll investigate to see if there's something similar that's free, but I'm sure someone else will tell you what it is, good luck!

Fonte sugerida: Alloca Mono


12/07/2023 às 20:20  [resposta]  What the font?

here it is

Fonte sugerida: Stem Text Bold


12/07/2023 às 19:58  [post inicial]  Amanda THE Aventurero Font

Wooly



12/07/2023 às 19:21  [resposta]  Font Name

not exactly the same but ok

Fonte sugerida: Illumino Italic



Thanks!!


12/07/2023 às 16:46  [resposta]  La Liga 23-24 Kit Font

I'm sorry but you have to buy it, but it's cheap.

Fonte sugerida: LaLiga 23/24  (Já sugerida aqui)



HOY VOY A DEJAR



12/07/2023 às 16:13  [resposta]  PLEASE HELP WITH NAME OF FONT

You're welcome Now you can use that wonderful font

Fonte identificada: Elthon



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 19:49
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts