Fórum

4 posts

Posts por onehitbat

Well, I really thank you, guys. Appreciate your assistance! Sounds good to me, but indeed really strange that Graham "can't be found". I could not find him on Twitter and co. either.
New here at this website and the first font I asked for permission is such a tough thing!

Cheers again!

Yes, this is the E-Mail-address I tried, but I received an answer that it is not valid anymore. Any other ideas? :-)

Hi marty666,

yes, of course and thanks for your kind help.

It is: Sportzs Dingbat. The creator is Graham Meade (GemFonts), but as I said his E-Mail-address seems not to work and I do not have the possibility to send a private message. Or do I oversee something?

Thanks, Alex

Hallo everybody!
My name is Alex and I am new at dafont.com. I really like it. As far as I understand it is possible to use Fonts also commercially for designs to sell. But upfront you need a permission from the creator/rightholder, of course. But sometimes there are no ReadMe files so I do not have any contact details to ask for permission. At another Font I had an E-Mail-address, but this E-Mail-address is not working anymore so I cannot get in touch with the creator.

What can I do? Of course I would like to do everything right and I do not want to hurt any rules / rights. I am also willing to pay, but again: I just would like to know what I can do.

Thanks in advance und take care, Alex

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 05:23

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato