Anúncio de mouze_art

Fórum

20 posts

Posts por Joseph Dawson

I've just reuploaded Balloon Craft.

I've posted the font name in character: "$A7". That should do it, I think. If it works, I'll make the change globally.

Thanks for you help.

Dear dafont people,

I've just uploaded 12 fonts.
They are as follows:

Balloon Craft
Battle Star
Cabaret Display
Cartoon Comic
Day Display
Eye Spy
Film Noir
Hand Crafted
Love Cats
Retro Remembers
Sound Wave
Sticks and Stones

Each font includes a “sample font name text for the Dafont preview display in character "uni001".

Please use the sample text character as the Dafont preview display only IF there is any issue with the kerning.

I hope this solves the problem.

I've been told that this is a workable solution by Darrell Flood. If so, let me know. I'd dearly like to have this problem solved

I've also included a note with each .zip file I've uploaded called: "IMPORTANT...READ...NOTE....Sample font name text for the Dafont preview display, the character used is uni001" - Please direct whoever passes the fonts to the note so that they are informed

Ok, doing my best for ya! Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Joe Dawson

Don't worry, I never re-submit. Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Cheers,
Joe

14/07/2020 às 00:17  [resposta]  Monthly fees

No, you will most certainly not be.

Quick question. Haven't received an e-mail saying anything is wrong with the few fonts I uploaded earlier last week and I don't see them present in the new batch just uploaded. I assume this is because you guys have a mountain of fonts to work through and I uploaded past the cut off point? If so, all is well, if not, let me know and if there's anything I can do...

I only ask because I have a tidy pile of fonts I've been uploading elsewhere and I'd like to get them up and running here.

Cheers,
Joe

I've just uploaded a third font - The name of this font is "Love Cats" - I put the name in the "copyright" symbol. Again, if there is an issue with the kerning, you can use the sample text characters there.

Cheers again

Joe

I've just uploaded a second font - The name of this font is "Sunshine Smile" - I put the name in the "copyright" symbol. Again, if there is an issue with the kerning, you can use the sample text characters there. If this is good for you, I'll keep this as standard for all fonts going up.

Cheers and thanks for putting up with me and my muddling about.

Joe

If I put in a glyph from a different language or a generally unused symbol and put the title of the font there, would that be fine?

Thanks for that. For my next pile of fonts, I'll throw the name into the etc symbol or a private use area. I put it in the .notdef glyph because I was told that it was a good place to do so. I'll take care of that in future. Before I upload, I'll throw a message up on the forum here with a list of fonts and font title locations so you know what's what. Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate it. Cheers!

Dear dafont people,

This is a test to see if this works for you. I tried sending you my new font "Balloon Craft" first via e-mail but delivery failed. Before I upload the ever growing number of fonts that I've got here, I'd like you to take a look at what I did to solve the kerning issue..

The name of this font is "Balloon Craft" - I've just uploaded it not 2 minutes ago.

This font includes a “sample font name text for the Dafont preview display - the character used is".notdef".

Please use this sample text character as the Dafont preview display only IF there is any issue with the kerning.
I hope this solves the problem. I've been told that this is a workable solution. If so, let me know.

Thank you,

Joe Dawson

16/03/2020 às 16:19  [resposta]  Horror Fonts!

I've just re-uploaded Kids Play, Retro Remembers, Cabaret Display, Battle Star and Sticks and Stones.
I got an email telling me that something was off with the kerning and or spacing. I hope I've resolved it to your satisfaction. Let me know and thank you for the help.

Cheers,
Joe

14/01/2020 às 23:38  [resposta]  Donations to Artists

[email disse  
karenbrewer5371@gmail.com[/email]]I don't intend to sell anything that isn't licensed for it. I just want to show my appreciation for the ones I download.

Might I suggest anywhere between 5 and 10 dollars as a decent thanks. That is usually much appreciated. You've bought him/her a coffee or a beer or some cake.

Rodolphe disse  
Hi dear,

In your case that's because the kerning of Robotron is not ok, you should have received an email for that (on 6th january - check your spam folder if you don't see it)

I've just reuploaded Robotron. All the kerning comes out green (FontCreator). If there is anything more you need me to do, let me know and I'll sort it out.
Thanks Rodolphe.

cool, thanks for letting me know. I'll have a look at it right away.

Hello, I usually upload three or four fonts at one time. My last upload included Super Marker, Kids Club House and Robotron. Of the three, Robotron did not make an appearance. I'd love to know if there is something wrong or if there is some other consideration at play.

Right, that's about it! Thank you!

Joe

P.S. I've just updated my "Note of the Author" Does anyone know how long it takes for things like that to update?

Once again, thank you for your patience.

Editado em 10/01/2020 às 09:50 por Joseph Dawson

08/01/2020 às 10:54  [resposta]  Note of the Author

Hey marty666, thanks for that. I appreciate it. Happy New Year!

08/01/2020 às 00:04  [post inicial]  Note of the Author

Is there anyway to change the "note of the author"?

Thank you and happy New Year,

Joe

Editado em 08/01/2020 às 00:05 por Joseph Dawson

It seems that some of my newer fonts have been accepted (though not all of them). I was worried there for a second.

Hello all, like the subject heading says, I've yet to see any of my new fonts up. They are up on Creative Fabrica and Fontspace but for some reason, they are a no-show here on dafont. I'd really like to know what the story is. If there is anything I can do to remedy the situation, I certainly would like to know.

Thank you.

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 03:19

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato