Anúncio de mattcolewilson

Fórum

15.980 posts    Fontes identificadas    Apenas pedidos

Posts por frd

08/06/2012 às 14:57  [resposta]  what is the name of this font?

08/06/2012 às 14:53  [resposta]  font?

And for "BANNERS"

Fonte identificada: DK Aderyn

08/06/2012 às 14:51  [resposta]  Font Name?

Similar.

Fonte sugerida: Condensed Bold 1

08/06/2012 às 14:43  [resposta]  Please What is this Font?

Fonte identificada: Arial Bold

08/06/2012 às 12:05  [resposta]  what is the name of this font ? thanks

Fonte identificada: Jenna Sue

08/06/2012 às 09:36  [resposta]  Porfa, nombre de la font...

Fonte identificada: Desyrel

07/06/2012 às 21:48  [resposta]  Identification font "Tiberiu"

You're welcome

07/06/2012 às 21:47  [resposta]  Identification font "Tiberiu"

Fonte identificada: Angryblue

07/06/2012 às 21:43  [resposta]  Chunky Comic Font

07/06/2012 às 20:14  [resposta]  Chunky Comic Font

You're welcome It's hard to be 100% sure, of course

07/06/2012 às 19:57  [resposta]  Chunky Comic Font

That "S" definitely looks like Berlin Sans.

Fonte identificada: Berlin Sans Bold

"Portfolio"

Fonte identificada: Arial Bold

Again

Fonte identificada: Gotham

07/06/2012 às 11:46  [resposta]  Any ideas folks?

Fonte identificada: Montez

Sure, but your sample is too small and fuzzy to be 100% sure. Be patient please, and don't bump your topic every 30 minutes. Someone might come with the answer. If not, well, that's life.

Oops

07/06/2012 às 10:58  [resposta]  red dot design award font

Fonte identificada: Rotis Sans Serif

Fonte identificada: Footlight

07/06/2012 às 10:43  [resposta]  Boyfriend Font pleaseee

styrofoamballs disse  
If they didn't get it from dafont, I'll have to find out who was distributing it and why. Good thing I keep all source files locked away. The .vfb last save was 2/20/12. Solid proof. Two days later it showed up on here.

Well, the thing is, not every website is as "author friendly" as dafont is. Take this thread for example. Many websites just "suck" the content of others. You can still try to contact the webmasters behind these kind of websites, but honestly, I'm pretty sure it would be too much time consuming, for a result that will be very disappointing.

Then, of course I understand it's very frustrating to see this kind of things. But take a look at it this way : [Hollywood trailer voice] They used your font without the legal authorization. They're wrong. They're big. They should have done the right thing. They didn't. Now you're mad and asking for revenge. [HTV off]

If I were you, I would just show up - even by email, uh, you don't wanna be stalking - and say "Hi, I'm [put your name here] the guy you stole from. As you wouldn't like me to download your music illegally, I don't want you to use my font illegally. But hey, I'm sure we can find an arrangement (please note that my Bank Account [put number here] doesn't accept CD from whatever artist is on your label, but only Dollars with some zeros). [add some lawyer stuff]. Yours sincerely, kiss on the cheek, [Sign]".

I'm pretty sure they'll be comprehensive. Then you can walk the street with a t-shirt "I'm the guy who designed Justin Bieber's font"

Unfortunately, you're neither the first, nor the last person, to whom this will happen

Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 07/06/2012 às 10:47 por drf_

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:33

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato