Anúncio de bogstav

Fórum

9 posts

confusedd

03/06/2010 às 05:59

how come every one else knowss how to download the fontss but mee, arghhh im getting so pissed off

03/06/2010 às 06:07

Did you read the articles under "Help"?

http://www.dafont.com/faq.php

Do you not see a big grey button on the font you want that says "DOWNLOAD"? I'm being serious here. Maybe there's something wrong with your browser.

04/06/2010 às 01:05

yeah there probably is, ill check that out today, thankss

13/06/2010 às 08:00

make sure your hand isn't in the blender when you turn it on also. this can cause problems.

14/06/2010 às 14:13

kirksucks disse  
make sure your hand isn't in the blender when you turn it on also. this can cause problems.

Shit. Now you tell me. I think I'll sue.

28/06/2010 às 02:43

Okay, I've tried to download fonts numerous ways and it ain't working. My hand is NOT in the blender dudes. I've saved the file to the desktop and tried to move it into the fonts folder but I get a message that it's not a valid font. I'm using Windows 7, by the way. I also tried to put it in Adobe Reader 9.0>Resources>Fonts> (I think that's the right path) but it won't save in that folder either. Even if it did, I'd have no clue how to access and actually use it in Publisher or Adobe Photoshop Elements (which I'm just learning). I looked at the notes on downloading which said to drag and drop the file anywhere first, eg. desktop, then into the Fonts folder. Where is the file to drag? I was able to SAVE the file to the desktop while downloading, but I don't get how to drag and drop it. Even if I were able to, I still need to get around the fact that it appears to not be a "valid" font, according to my puter. Say what?

28/06/2010 às 06:08

Did you open the .zip file first, and extract the font? That's step 1. If you can't open the .zip, try deleting your download, and downloading the .zip again. A lot of people have been having problems with corrupted downloads. As far as I can tell, the problem is that the .zip does not download 100%. More specifically, it appears that the corrupted .zips seem to download some, but not all of the files inside. This seems to apply in multiple browsers, and no one is sure yet why this is happening. The problem has come up only in the past couple of months.

28/06/2010 às 11:19

to INSTALL FONTS : read the FAQ !
http://www.dafont.com/faq.php

28/06/2010 às 15:07

Believe it or not... I've had people download my fonts, unzip them, read the readme file and then they call me: "Hey, uh, how do I install this font?"

Maybe we could make the HELP button up top flash or 5 times the size or something?

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 09:17

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato