I'd like to know what these fonts are. The ones that are rectangled red.
Fontes identificadas
Aller Sugerida por rocamaco
Futura Book Sugerida por rocamaco 
Fonte sugerida
Arial Regular (on your computer) Sugerida por rocamaco 
The font for "Convenience" is from the "Aller Font Family", I'm sure because you can find it for yourself, through CSS of the own site:
http://www.swiftkit.net/Fonte identificada:
Aller rocamaco disse 
The font for "Convenience" is from the "Aller Font Family", I'm sure because you can find it for yourself, through CSS of the own site:
http://www.swiftkit.net/
Aller
Very Sarcastic.. because the area "Aller.swf" is in is Not able to be seen just by Looking at the Code.. i had to use Firebug just to see what it was.
Sorry TylerOH, but you have even two ways to know:
1) Using a decompiler of a flash movie... direct and easy...
2) Following
http://www.swiftkit.net/js/fonts.js, easy too...
You must see in:
// Initialise the fonts
var Aller = {
src: 'Aller.swf'
,ratios: [7, 1.32, 11, 1.31, 13, 1.24, 14, 1.25, 19, 1.23, 27, 1.2, 34, 1.19, 42, 1.18, 47, 1.17, 48, 1.18, 69, 1.17, 74, 1.16, 75, 1.17, 1.16]
};
// Activate the fonts
sIFR.activate(Aller);
// Replace the fonts
sIFR.replace(Aller, {
selector: '.infoBox h3, .portBox h3, .serviceBox h2, .contactBox h3'
,css: [
'.sIFR-root { font-size: 18px; color: #333333; }'
]
,transparent: true
});
sIFR.replace(Aller, {
selector: '.serviceBox h3'
,css: [
'.sIFR-root { font-size: 14px; color: #333333; }'
]
,transparent: true
});
At this size and resolution and with these chars, it's also acceptable: "Futura Medium" for "Free download", I'd say...
You can see it through:
http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/adobe/futura/
Editado em 29/01/2011 às 13:09 por rocamaco
"Arial Regular" for "A COMPLETE RUNESCAPE TOOLKIT" and "usersonline"...
rocamaco disse 
Sorry TylerOH, but you have even two ways to know:
1) Using a decompiler of a flash movie... direct and easy...
2) Following
http://www.swiftkit.net/js/fonts.js, easy too...
You must see in:
// Initialise the fonts
var Aller = {
src: 'Aller.swf'
,ratios: [7, 1.32, 11, 1.31, 13, 1.24, 14, 1.25, 19, 1.23, 27, 1.2, 34, 1.19, 42, 1.18, 47, 1.17, 48, 1.18, 69, 1.17, 74, 1.16, 75, 1.17, 1.16]
};
// Activate the fonts
sIFR.activate(Aller);
// Replace the fonts
sIFR.replace(Aller, {
selector: '.infoBox h3, .portBox h3, .serviceBox h2, .contactBox h3'
,css: [
'.sIFR-root { font-size: 18px; color: #333333; }'
]
,transparent: true
});
sIFR.replace(Aller, {
selector: '.serviceBox h3'
,css: [
'.sIFR-root { font-size: 14px; color: #333333; }'
]
,transparent: true
});
Yes but not some Standard web user would notice that kind of detail...
I'm OK but I just was trying to prove my sureness about the identification...
I was not trying to drive crazy anybody...
Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:54