Anúncio de ixipcalli

Fórum

6 posts

Help! This font is identified as "Ocean" but I can't find it!

05/04/2012 às 10:32

Help!  This font is identified as "Ocean" but I can't find it!

Fonte identificada

Candice  Sugerida por frd 

05/04/2012 às 11:01

Fonte identificada: Candice

05/04/2012 às 11:38

Wow, drf! I'm not worthy!! I have seriously searched font directories for about 8 hours today and wasn't able to identify this thing. There's a site called "9,500 Free Fonts" and I swear I went through every freakin' one of them with NO success. Another one I spent an hour on is called "Identifont". It didn't. I found a free version of this in about 10 seconds once I had the name. The deadline for my layout is Friday. I still have to custom draw artwork for it, but I may just make it now! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

05/04/2012 às 11:41

Amen to that Although, no, don't get commercial fonts for free, that's stealing.

05/04/2012 às 12:20

Didn't realize it was commercial. When I Googled it all I got were free download sites. I'm not a thief.

05/04/2012 às 12:28

Well, if you check the link in green, it redirects to a commercial site where you can legally buy the font. Of course, Google gives you results. But it will also redirect you to many illegal websites that provide commercial fonts for free. So feel free not to use these bad links and provide the fonts people a few bucks to eat

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 08:43

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato