Anúncio de Eko_Kurniawan

Fórum

7 posts

How long it usually take for font to get updated?

19/12/2018 às 13:56

Well seeing we're near holiday days, I suppose updating existing fonts is going to take a bit longer? Simply am curious, seeing that I have been
getting couple of messages of my current license (which has been changed) but if I have to wait till next year for the webmaster, its all good.

Happy Holidays for everyone here on the forum/reading this message while I am at it.

19/12/2018 às 16:43

Hi, you have submitted three updates on the 13, 14 and 15, and all of them have been taken care of. Was there any issue on your side? You haven't changed the license for your font in any of these update though.

19/12/2018 às 21:54

frd disse  
Hi, you have submitted three updates on the 13, 14 and 15, and all of them have been taken care of. Was there any issue on your side? You haven't changed the license for your font in any of these update though.

Hello there frd,

Thank you for the reply, appreciate it. Yes, the PDF is what has changed. Unless of course best practice on Dafont is to have the full license written in the description,
instead of the PDF file?

20/12/2018 às 09:05

Ok there was a misunderstanding. When you said you changed the license I thought you were talking about the license displayed on the font's page, above the "Download" button. Your new zip has been updated quickly after you submitted it. If you want to be sure, you can download it again and let me know if everything is okay.

20/12/2018 às 16:01

frd disse  
Ok there was a misunderstanding. When you said you changed the license I thought you were talking about the license displayed on the font's page, above the "Download" button. Your new zip has been updated quickly after you submitted it. If you want to be sure, you can download it again and let me know if everything is okay.

Hello frd,

Thank you for the reply. It seems it still showing the old files, perhaps I will update it again with the new file structure/files in it. Not sure if maybe this is something that is in the works, perhaps in the foreseeable future, there can be a "update comment window that appears" where someone has to write what they changed (only for webmasters to see), that way it makes it easier for you guys on what has changed/updated, maybe?

But yeah, will update one more time with the full file structure, and hopefully it fixes it.

Cheers!

20/12/2018 às 16:23

You're welcome! I updated your files once again.

On a side note, you might have noticed that your font had to be edited - there was an issue with the letters "C" and "c" - so it would be great if you could start again from this corrected version in the future, if you need to make changes. Or even better, correct the issue on your file. The letters were a little bit higher than the other letters for no reason.

20/12/2018 às 17:45

frd disse  
You're welcome! I updated your files once again.

On a side note, you might have noticed that your font had to be edited - there was an issue with the letters "C" and "c" - so it would be great if you could start again from this corrected version in the future, if you need to make changes. Or even better, correct the issue on your file. The letters were a little bit higher than the other letters for no reason.

Oh didn't notice that, thank you for letting me know. And yes, its now fixed. Really appreciate the help.

Have a great day/end of the week !

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 23:08

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato