Pubblicità di Aurelius

Forum

29 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di jermbugs

30/11/2021 alle 00:42  [risposta]  Help Please, font?

Wow, thank you! That was a fast response. I don't how you found that if so fast. I was looking and looking and I couldn't find it. Take care.

30/11/2021 alle 00:26  [post iniziale]  Help Please, font?

Does anyone happen to know the name of this font? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

21/06/2019 alle 00:22  [risposta]  Font?

Does anyone know what font this is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

12/11/2018 alle 17:01  [post iniziale]  Font?

Does anyone know what font the word TACTICAL is in this picture, or what variation of font is being used?

Thanks for your time.

11/08/2016 alle 08:04  [risposta]  Font identity help

You rock jerseygirl! The stretched our part was throwing me off...lol. Thanks a million.

11/08/2016 alle 07:54  [post iniziale]  Font identity help

Hi everyone. Happy middle of the week. Does anyone know which font this happens to be? I have looked at hundreds of fonts and I cannot figure it out. It looks smooshed down and spaced out from the original design, but I cannot be for sure. Please help...

24/03/2016 alle 16:39  [risposta]  no ones seems to know....

frd,

That will work! That font in a Extra Bold or Black looks very close. Trying to find this font has been crazy for me. Thanks so much for your time.

24/03/2016 alle 04:50  [risposta]  Please help...which Font?

donshottype,

You rock! I don't know how you found it, but you did. Thanks a million.

22/03/2016 alle 01:32  [post iniziale]  Please help...which Font?

Hello everyone. For some reason I am unable to find out which font this is. Does anyone know? Thanks

20/03/2016 alle 00:04  [post iniziale]  no ones seems to know....

No one seems to know which font this is, but if anyone can help me find something similar in font style, that would be fantastic. Thanks

Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 24/03/2016 alle 04:55 da jermbugs

16/10/2015 alle 09:12  [post iniziale]  Any help would be awesome

Does anyone happen to know which fonts are being used on this shipping label (both small top font, and the large lower font)? Thanks in advance.

29/07/2015 alle 22:29  [risposta]  Need similar font to Real Toyz

Koeiekat,

Your right. I did not present the original question with enough detail. But again I did not feel I needed to. I was simply needing a font that was similar in looks. Thanks for your response.

29/07/2015 alle 18:39  [risposta]  Need similar font to Real Toyz

Drf,

Thanks for the quality response. I think that is a great idea. I'll try contacting him and see what he says. Thanks again

29/07/2015 alle 01:21  [risposta]  Need similar font to Real Toyz

Are you mocking my original comment? I did not feel that I had to get into great detail in order to find help. I own the company selling the t-shirts. I had one of my employees create a t-shirt design using this font, and I need to find another font that is similar so our next t-shirt design does not have the same font. I like this font but I do not want to use the exact same font twice. This is the dilemma. I did not feel that I had to explain myself in this much detail but I guess I have to with you do gooders out there.

28/07/2015 alle 20:58  [risposta]  Need similar font to Real Toyz

Koeiekat,

Thanks for the reply. I am not looking for something exclusive, I just need a similar font style for a new t-shirt design at my company and I do not want to use the same font that was used on a previous design, but I need something that looks similar. Can you help? Thanks

27/07/2015 alle 22:35  [risposta]  Need similar font to Real Toyz

If anyone could help out with this that would be awesome. I have searched and searched and I cannot find anything similar. Does anyone know of any text close to this one? Thanks in advance

23/07/2015 alle 06:34  [post iniziale]  Need similar font to Real Toyz

I love the Real Toyz font here in DaFaont, but I need something slightly different but looks very similar to avoid using the same font as someone else. Please help

06/05/2015 alle 04:33  [risposta]  Recoil Magazine Font Type?

Yeah, I saw the price. I will have to save up. I really want it. Thanks again.

06/05/2015 alle 01:50  [risposta]  Recoil Magazine Font Type?

Dude! I have been looking for this font for a long time. You are right, this is it. You are AWESOME! Thanks

13/03/2015 alle 04:26  [risposta]  Trying to find a new font

fonatica,

This appears to be it. Thanks for your, help your awesome.

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 19:51

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti