Forum

27 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di michkwiatkowski

 1  2 

13/02/2017 alle 01:31  [post iniziale]  Font?

Looking for "CHAMONIX" font



Modificato su 13/02/2017 alle 17:50 da frd


14/09/2016 alle 21:53  [post iniziale]  Font? Or something similar




01/08/2016 alle 18:46  [post iniziale]  Bill / Administrative Font?

Looking for this font - almost looks like what you would find on a magazine subscription letter or an old fashioned bill



23/05/2016 alle 02:38  [post iniziale]  FONT?

Does anyone know the name of this script font?



23/05/2016 alle 01:45  [post iniziale]  Font?

What is the font of "Opus"?

TY




Looking for the font for "125" thanks!



01/10/2014 alle 02:40  [post iniziale]  Serif Font

Hi There! Does anyone know what font "Barkman" is written in? Know of anything close?

Thanks! MK



07/07/2014 alle 22:16  [risposta]  Need either font

Thank you. that is what i was thinking


07/07/2014 alle 21:29  [risposta]  Need either font

Thanks! Any idea for the second font?


07/07/2014 alle 21:21  [post iniziale]  Need either font

Need to recreate this logo for a client.
2 fonts - the "V" and the rest of the logo.



01/07/2014 alle 22:20  [post iniziale]  Help with a cursive font

What font is "stillwater" written in?



06/11/2013 alle 21:30  [post iniziale]  Carven Font

Does anybody know what font this is?

Any help is appreciated



22/10/2013 alle 21:06  [risposta]  Any idea what this font it?

Perfect! Thanks so much


22/10/2013 alle 20:32  [post iniziale]  Any idea what this font it?

I need to recreate a logo for a client and I can't seem to find this font.. I know it must be a font because the "o's" are all the same.

Thanks!!



13/09/2013 alle 18:20  [post iniziale]  Does anyone know this font?

Very simple font - can anyone identify it?



07/09/2013 alle 03:31  [post iniziale]  Gucci Font

This isn't the standard gucci script font.

Does anyone know what font it is?

Here is the link to the shirt: http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/323234X39289112#

Thanks!!



11/08/2013 alle 01:13  [risposta]  FONT?

Thank you!!!


10/08/2013 alle 22:44  [post iniziale]  FONT?

I feel like I see this font everywhere. Any ideas?



10/08/2013 alle 02:53  [post iniziale]  Font?

Looking for the first cursive font?. Any ideas?



09/08/2013 alle 18:06  [risposta]  Font?

I think so! Thanks



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 21:58
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts