Forum

27 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von michkwiatkowski

 1  2 

13.02.2017 um 01:31  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font?

Looking for "CHAMONIX" font



Bearbeitet am 13.02.2017 um 17:50 von frd


14.09.2016 um 21:53  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font? Or something similar




01.08.2016 um 18:46  [Ausgangseintrag]  Bill / Administrative Font?

Looking for this font - almost looks like what you would find on a magazine subscription letter or an old fashioned bill



23.05.2016 um 02:38  [Ausgangseintrag]  FONT?

Does anyone know the name of this script font?



23.05.2016 um 01:45  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font?

What is the font of "Opus"?

TY



26.04.2016 um 04:02  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for the font for "125" thanks!

Looking for the font for "125" thanks!



01.10.2014 um 02:40  [Ausgangseintrag]  Serif Font

Hi There! Does anyone know what font "Barkman" is written in? Know of anything close?

Thanks! MK



07.07.2014 um 22:16  [Antwort]  Need either font

Thank you. that is what i was thinking


07.07.2014 um 21:29  [Antwort]  Need either font

Thanks! Any idea for the second font?


07.07.2014 um 21:21  [Ausgangseintrag]  Need either font

Need to recreate this logo for a client.
2 fonts - the "V" and the rest of the logo.



01.07.2014 um 22:20  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help with a cursive font

What font is "stillwater" written in?



06.11.2013 um 21:30  [Ausgangseintrag]  Carven Font

Does anybody know what font this is?

Any help is appreciated



22.10.2013 um 21:06  [Antwort]  Any idea what this font it?

Perfect! Thanks so much


22.10.2013 um 20:32  [Ausgangseintrag]  Any idea what this font it?

I need to recreate a logo for a client and I can't seem to find this font.. I know it must be a font because the "o's" are all the same.

Thanks!!



13.09.2013 um 18:20  [Ausgangseintrag]  Does anyone know this font?

Very simple font - can anyone identify it?



07.09.2013 um 03:31  [Ausgangseintrag]  Gucci Font

This isn't the standard gucci script font.

Does anyone know what font it is?

Here is the link to the shirt: http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/323234X39289112#

Thanks!!



11.08.2013 um 01:13  [Antwort]  FONT?

Thank you!!!


10.08.2013 um 22:44  [Ausgangseintrag]  FONT?

I feel like I see this font everywhere. Any ideas?



10.08.2013 um 02:53  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font?

Looking for the first cursive font?. Any ideas?



09.08.2013 um 18:06  [Antwort]  Font?

I think so! Thanks



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 21:58
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts