Pubblicità di murisa studio

Forum

2 posts

Posts di TitanVex

17/04/2013 alle 11:07  [risposta]  Font kerning only works in TextEdit

drf_ ha detto  
Just out of curiosity, have you tried to set "kerning" to "Metrics" in Photoshop ? As for Word, it doesn't take kerning in account (at least, not by default) as far as I remember.

Hey! Thanks for the tip. Although I did have kerning on, I realized that my character spacing was set to 400. I feel so dumb.

However, the font still doesn't work in Microsoft Word, and I even turned on kerning in the font menu. Maybe it is something with my computer. I am not sure what else to try! Thank you for the help.

17/04/2013 alle 10:49  [post iniziale]  Font kerning only works in TextEdit

Hello!

I am trying to generate my new font I have created, but am having serious trouble with the kerning. I have tried a plethora of different options, but nothing seems to be working. Basically, I export my font, but the kerning rarely shows up in applications. I know there is a kerning table, though, because the font works correctly in TextEdit (mac).

I don't want to upload a font that hasn't been gone over with a fine tooth comb, so I need to solve this problem before I can upload.

I am using Fontlab Studio. When I try the font in Photoshop and Microsoft Word, it does not kern. Are there any ideas as to why this would be? Thank you very much in advanced.

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 12:04

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti