Forum

6 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di hyenahyejoo

06/05/2022 alle 12:00  [post iniziale]  Color Coded Lyrics

Y'all, what's the font used for the names? (Jennie & Rosé)



14/04/2022 alle 06:58  [post iniziale]  Color Coded Lyrics

What's the font for this? I kind of want to use this for one of my videos on YT.



28/02/2022 alle 02:34  [post iniziale]  Color Coded Lyrics

Y'all, what's the font name for the group name? I already got the (Color Coded Lyrics Eng/Rom/Han) font by the way.



06/12/2021 alle 05:01  [post iniziale]  Color Coded Lyrics

Sup y'all. What's the font for this? I've been seeing this for quite some time.



12/11/2021 alle 06:04  [post iniziale]  Color Coded Lyrics

What font is this? Been looking for this for several weeks now...



Modificato su 12/11/2021 alle 07:24 da frd


12/11/2021 alle 06:04  [post iniziale]  Color Coded Lyrics

What font is this? Been looking for this for several weeks now...



Modificato su 12/11/2021 alle 07:24 da frd



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 02:28
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts