Forum

6 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von hyenahyejoo

06.05.2022 um 12:00  [Ausgangseintrag]  Color Coded Lyrics

Y'all, what's the font used for the names? (Jennie & Rosé)



14.04.2022 um 06:58  [Ausgangseintrag]  Color Coded Lyrics

What's the font for this? I kind of want to use this for one of my videos on YT.



28.02.2022 um 02:34  [Ausgangseintrag]  Color Coded Lyrics

Y'all, what's the font name for the group name? I already got the (Color Coded Lyrics Eng/Rom/Han) font by the way.



06.12.2021 um 05:01  [Ausgangseintrag]  Color Coded Lyrics

Sup y'all. What's the font for this? I've been seeing this for quite some time.



12.11.2021 um 06:04  [Ausgangseintrag]  Color Coded Lyrics

What font is this? Been looking for this for several weeks now...



Bearbeitet am 12.11.2021 um 07:24 von frd


12.11.2021 um 06:04  [Ausgangseintrag]  Color Coded Lyrics

What font is this? Been looking for this for several weeks now...



Bearbeitet am 12.11.2021 um 07:24 von frd



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 09:43
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts