Forum

Posts di ODDSSY

10/02/2021 alle 04:25  [risposta]  f.o.n.t

For the BNO part, it's 8 bit wonder, not sure about the bottom text

Carattere suggerito: 8 Bit Wonder


27/11/2020 alle 00:08  [post iniziale]  GT Sport Countdown Font (UPDATED)

This is the updated version of my previous post, it wasn't really a countdown, so this is the updated version, which is from the game.

Note: It's now been 12 hours since this post has been added, I really need this font



Modificato su 27/11/2020 alle 11:42 da ODDSSY



Hondo5834 ha detto  
Elephantmen Greater

I've actually tried using Elephantmen Greater, but doesn't match the results I'm looking for.


26/11/2020 alle 09:27  [post iniziale]  (CLOSED) - Gran Turismo Sport Countdown Font

This is an update.
I found out that this is indeed the wrong request, at the time of uploading this, I found this was a decal but also the wrong font.

There is an updated version of this with the provided link:
https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/458072/gt-sport-countdown-font-updated



Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 27/11/2020 alle 00:13 da ODDSSY


29/07/2020 alle 13:48  [risposta]  FAR CRY 4

ODDSSY ha detto  
I'm thinking that the font might be Trade Gothic, but may look like DIN to me.

Trade Gothic

I can confirm the typeface used IS Trade Gothic, Try Trade Gothic Bold or regular for the best results.


12/05/2020 alle 01:24  [risposta]  FAR CRY 4

I'm thinking that the font might be Trade Gothic, but may look like DIN to me.

Carattere suggerito: Trade Gothic


Modificato su 12/05/2020 alle 05:01 da frd


13/04/2020 alle 09:43  [post iniziale]  TransPennine Express

Can I have a result



02/03/2020 alle 04:46  [risposta]  greatness awaits

adabdesign ha detto  
The wrong answer was chosen correctly. Correct gave knived

I said "try" now this is it, of course it isn't the actual font.


02/03/2020 alle 02:31  [risposta]  Can you help me to find this font?

It should be Bebas Neue Light, If your a free font person, unlike myself

Carattere suggerito: Bebas Neue  (Già suggerito qua)


02/03/2020 alle 00:00  [risposta]  greatness awaits

Try this

Carattere Identificato: Avant Garde Gothic Bold


24/02/2020 alle 00:00  [risposta]  PBS NewsHour logo font?

ODDSSY ha detto  
It may look like Couture

Couture

I said it MAY look like it


21/02/2020 alle 02:10  [risposta]  what font?

Font looks nice gonna admit!


17/02/2020 alle 02:39  [post iniziale]  Font

Could you identify this dafont team!
It's a challenge



14/02/2020 alle 03:44  [post iniziale]  Corus Font

If anyone can find it, it would be nice



14/02/2020 alle 02:50  [risposta]  TransPennie Express Font

I'd like an answer please...


12/02/2020 alle 00:02  [post iniziale]  TransPennie Express Font

Can somebody identify the font



11/02/2020 alle 23:52  [risposta]  PBS NewsHour logo font?

It may look like Couture

Carattere suggerito: Couture



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 09:57
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts