Forum

Posts von ODDSSY

10.02.2021 um 04:25  [Antwort]  f.o.n.t

For the BNO part, it's 8 bit wonder, not sure about the bottom text

Vorgeschlagener Font: 8 Bit Wonder


27.11.2020 um 00:08  [Ausgangseintrag]  GT Sport Countdown Font (UPDATED)

This is the updated version of my previous post, it wasn't really a countdown, so this is the updated version, which is from the game.

Note: It's now been 12 hours since this post has been added, I really need this font



Bearbeitet am 27.11.2020 um 11:42 von ODDSSY



Hondo5834 sagte  
Elephantmen Greater

I've actually tried using Elephantmen Greater, but doesn't match the results I'm looking for.


26.11.2020 um 09:27  [Ausgangseintrag]  (CLOSED) - Gran Turismo Sport Countdown Font

This is an update.
I found out that this is indeed the wrong request, at the time of uploading this, I found this was a decal but also the wrong font.

There is an updated version of this with the provided link:
https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/458072/gt-sport-countdown-font-updated



Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 27.11.2020 um 00:13 von ODDSSY


29.07.2020 um 13:48  [Antwort]  FAR CRY 4

ODDSSY sagte  
I'm thinking that the font might be Trade Gothic, but may look like DIN to me.

Trade Gothic

I can confirm the typeface used IS Trade Gothic, Try Trade Gothic Bold or regular for the best results.


12.05.2020 um 01:24  [Antwort]  FAR CRY 4

I'm thinking that the font might be Trade Gothic, but may look like DIN to me.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Trade Gothic


Bearbeitet am 12.05.2020 um 05:01 von frd


13.04.2020 um 09:43  [Ausgangseintrag]  TransPennine Express

Can I have a result



02.03.2020 um 04:46  [Antwort]  greatness awaits

adabdesign sagte  
The wrong answer was chosen correctly. Correct gave knived

I said "try" now this is it, of course it isn't the actual font.


02.03.2020 um 02:31  [Antwort]  Can you help me to find this font?

It should be Bebas Neue Light, If your a free font person, unlike myself

Vorgeschlagener Font: Bebas Neue  (Bereits vorgeschlagen hier)


02.03.2020 um 00:00  [Antwort]  greatness awaits

Try this

Identifizierter Font: Avant Garde Gothic Bold


24.02.2020 um 00:00  [Antwort]  PBS NewsHour logo font?

ODDSSY sagte  
It may look like Couture

Couture

I said it MAY look like it


21.02.2020 um 02:10  [Antwort]  what font?

Font looks nice gonna admit!


17.02.2020 um 02:39  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font

Could you identify this dafont team!
It's a challenge



14.02.2020 um 03:44  [Ausgangseintrag]  Corus Font

If anyone can find it, it would be nice



14.02.2020 um 02:50  [Antwort]  TransPennie Express Font

I'd like an answer please...


12.02.2020 um 00:02  [Ausgangseintrag]  TransPennie Express Font

Can somebody identify the font



11.02.2020 um 23:52  [Antwort]  PBS NewsHour logo font?

It may look like Couture

Vorgeschlagener Font: Couture



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 09:58
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts