Try this official-a-like font!
Carattere suggerito: Oracle
I am looking for both 2 fonts from top to bottom from Yoshi's Island print ads from Play it Loud campaign, can you help me find those, thanks!
Nevermind!
Modificato su 08/05/2022 alle 06:25 da Ares123893
Try this!
Carattere suggerito: PBS Everyman
I cannot find that similar text font from the official MGA website as well!
Please help, can you find that text from me please, thank you!

Modificato su 10/02/2022 alle 02:46 da Ares123893
Carattere suggerito: Samsung
Carattere suggerito: Samsung
Carattere suggerito: Samsung
Carattere suggerito: Samsung
Here
Carattere suggerito: Samsung
Carattere suggerito: Samsung
This is better!
Carattere suggerito: Samsung
Here!
Carattere suggerito: Samsung
Does the creator make a custom font? or not?, I don't know about that font, this is really interesting for that, no one will find that font!
Could u also find the new logo that shown on merchandise?
Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 23:34