Try this official-a-like font!
Vorgeschlagener Font: Oracle
I am looking for both 2 fonts from top to bottom from Yoshi's Island print ads from Play it Loud campaign, can you help me find those, thanks!
Nevermind!
Bearbeitet am 08.05.2022 um 06:25 von Ares123893
Try this!
Vorgeschlagener Font: PBS Everyman
I cannot find that similar text font from the official MGA website as well!
Please help, can you find that text from me please, thank you!

Bearbeitet am 10.02.2022 um 02:46 von Ares123893
Vorgeschlagener Font: Samsung
Vorgeschlagener Font: Samsung
Vorgeschlagener Font: Samsung
Vorgeschlagener Font: Samsung
Here
Vorgeschlagener Font: Samsung
Vorgeschlagener Font: Samsung
This is better!
Vorgeschlagener Font: Samsung
Here!
Vorgeschlagener Font: Samsung
Does the creator make a custom font? or not?, I don't know about that font, this is really interesting for that, no one will find that font!
Could u also find the new logo that shown on merchandise?
Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 15:09