Forum

 

7 posts

FONT?

11/09/2012 alle 14:03

What font is "hors d'oeuvres" written in? HELP!

FONT?

Carattere Identificato

Rage Italic  Suggeriti da Heron2001 


11/09/2012 alle 14:09

Carattere Identificato: Rage Italic


11/09/2012 alle 18:31

Thank you. I think the font is smoother though. This version has all indents like chalkboard writing.


11/09/2012 alle 19:12

I am not aware of a "smoothed version." I'd be happy if it exists... Let's see if anyone else can help. My normal questions is about here - how many generations of xeroxing is the sample? Because that alone can smooth out the wrinkles...


11/09/2012 alle 19:16

'Rage Italic' just with effects overdose (PS)...


11/09/2012 alle 19:29

Thanks! I'm also considering using the font "freshscript"


11/09/2012 alle 19:35

So case closed (and green) to me, if 'Fresh Script' is good enough, 'Rage Italic' is more than perfect...

MOD

Modificato su 11/09/2012 alle 19:35 da rocamaco



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 18:07


 
Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts