Forum

 

7 posts

FONT?

11.09.2012 um 14:03

What font is "hors d'oeuvres" written in? HELP!

FONT?

Identifizierter Font

Rage Italic  Vorgeschlagen von Heron2001 


11.09.2012 um 14:09

Identifizierter Font: Rage Italic


11.09.2012 um 18:31

Thank you. I think the font is smoother though. This version has all indents like chalkboard writing.


11.09.2012 um 19:12

I am not aware of a "smoothed version." I'd be happy if it exists... Let's see if anyone else can help. My normal questions is about here - how many generations of xeroxing is the sample? Because that alone can smooth out the wrinkles...


11.09.2012 um 19:16

'Rage Italic' just with effects overdose (PS)...


11.09.2012 um 19:29

Thanks! I'm also considering using the font "freshscript"


11.09.2012 um 19:35

So case closed (and green) to me, if 'Fresh Script' is good enough, 'Rage Italic' is more than perfect...

MOD

Bearbeitet am 11.09.2012 um 19:35 von rocamaco



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 19:14


 
Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts