Pub de Iconian

Forum

Posts par Destiny Graphics

estabros a dit  
Futura Medium

Thanks a bunch, man

The closest I've found is glacial indifference, but it's just off
(Sorry about the quality, it's the best I could find)
Thanks in advance,
J

Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 19/11/2017 à 11:59 par marty666

13/05/2017 à 20:42  [réponse]  Point5cc T-Shirt Font

fonatica a dit  
Sophia

Thank you so Much! <3

12/05/2017 à 19:03  [post initial]  Point5cc T-Shirt Font

What is the font that says "be gentle with yourself"?
Been trying to find it for years. Any insight or similar fonts would be much appreciated. Cheers

27/11/2016 à 15:55  [post initial]  Font recognition competition?

So I guess that could be a cool idea? Recognising fonts. 8 (or so) competitors trying to find the name of a font first! I'm still developing this idea, but here's what I've come up with so far:

Aim of the game:
To be the first one in the round to guess the name of the font!

Rules:
No using font guessing software
No conferring with other competitors
DM me your answer, along with a link to where I could download it (so I know you haven't just made the font up/copied a picture or whatever)
You get 5 guesses (?)

Other stuff:
There will be 4-ish rounds
3 points for the 1st correct guess, 2 points for 2nd, 1 point for 3rd

Is this a good idea or will it be too chaotic? Let me know :P

claudeserieux a dit  

Because I've masked the text to rainbow stripes, when I try to edit nodes only the rainbow stripes come up.

I am currently creating this typography poster thing that I am really happy with, and it all seems to be working fine- except when I export as a png.

When I export the file, the tops of the highest letters on the top line are cut off. This has happened before, but only whilst I am viewing the file within Inkscape, and is usually simply a display issue which can be quickly resolved by zooming in/out- but not this time, so it seems.
I have masked the type so that it is rainbow coloured and have set the text to path, hoping this would solve my issues. It has not, and having closed and re-opened the file since doing this, I cannot undo it. I could redo the text, however this would be a huge pain to do, so I wish to avoid this if at all possible.
The font which has had the tops cut off in png format is Altamonte Personal Use (http://www.dafont.com/altamonte.font) but I have never had issues with it in the past.
The amount being cut off seems to be affected by how far up/down it is on the page, but not having the text in live view is an absolute pain in the neck (impossible at best), and it appears to go in a cycle (very little being cut off, go down some more and large amounts are, go down even more and only a little is being cut off, etc etc). It is fine tuning that, without live view, is unfeasible.

If anyone could fix this for me (preferably without me having to buy the full version) then that would be amazing.

Thanks again,
Ava (DestinyGraphics)

16/11/2016 à 18:55  [réponse]  Toffee font

Bump again

14/11/2016 à 17:38  [post initial]  Toffee font

Could anyone help me identify the font that says 'toffee' please? Thank you

Édité le 15/11/2016 à 18:06 par Destiny Graphics

31/10/2016 à 17:50  [réponse]  fancy

Police suggérée : Bebas Neue

29/10/2016 à 11:23  [réponse]  Vidéo

Quel bit voulez-vous? Il y a 2 fontes là.

28/10/2016 à 11:27  [réponse]  What is that font?

Customised letters, but this looks like the base

Police suggérée : Quicksand

28/10/2016 à 11:25  [réponse]  Town of Salem font

Twentyoneg a dit  
Black Castle

Thank you

27/10/2016 à 13:37  [réponse]  Font please

jonatan_pframos a dit  
Destiny Graphics a dit  
Liberation Serif

Looks a lot! Thanks!

Glad I could help

27/10/2016 à 13:25  [réponse]  Font please

Police suggérée : Liberation Serif

frd a dit  
You could start with Gotham, Proxima Nova, Raleway, Nevis, just to name a few.

Thanks very much. I'll continue my research, but for now thanks for the suggestions

frd a dit  
I see, well there are tons of basic sans serif fonts that look a little bit like this one, so I'm sure you'll find one for you

Oh okay. Thanks! I should probably do a bit more digging myself, in fairness.

frd a dit  
If you're working for them, you've got to be able to ask them for the font, right?

I'm not working for them, I just rather like the font and want to create something similar (though with my own flair, obviously). I could email them, but would probably just get a bot reply.

frd a dit  
You're welcome. Helvetica Neue is the font they used before, but it has nothing to do with your sample.

I'll just create some branding manually I suppose. *Sigh* there's never an easy way, is there :|

27/10/2016 à 12:32  [réponse]  Font Name ss

This is the closest I could find. Not perfect though.

Police suggérée : CocoBiker

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 20:49

Données personnelles  -  Contact