Forum

9 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par AJayUK

06/07/2012 à 16:55  [post initial]  Looking for this font

Hi guys,
Looking for this font if anybody can help out?



21/06/2012 à 16:19  [réponse]  Find Font Darlington Daily

Awesome thankyou so much! I love this forum.


21/06/2012 à 15:01  [post initial]  Find Font Darlington Daily

Hi guys,
Need a font identifying. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Adam.



15/06/2012 à 11:48  [réponse]  Looking for this font

I have found a font very similar! Its classic robot but the font has rounded corners and not square, everything else is the same. Hopefulyl this will help people to identify this font.


15/06/2012 à 11:42  [post initial]  Looking for this font

Hi guys looking for this futuristic type font? Any ideas?

Thanks

Adam.



07/06/2012 à 20:53  [réponse]  Chunky Comic Font

No it was the Berlin Sans font, just another version of the one I had on my computer so well done


07/06/2012 à 20:10  [réponse]  Chunky Comic Font

Hi thanks for the help! I did look at Berlin Sans font on my computer but it wasn't exactly the same but after searching the internet, I found that there was few slightly different versions of the Berlin Sans font and found it! Thankyou so much!


07/06/2012 à 20:03  [post initial]  Another Font

Heres another font im looking for :S



07/06/2012 à 19:55  [post initial]  Chunky Comic Font

Hi Guys,
I would appreciate it if somebody could help me identify this font. This is the only image I have. I'm sure I've used it before, just wish I could remember the name.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Adam.




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 05:24
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts