Forum

9 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von AJayUK

06.07.2012 um 16:55  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for this font

Hi guys,
Looking for this font if anybody can help out?



21.06.2012 um 16:19  [Antwort]  Find Font Darlington Daily

Awesome thankyou so much! I love this forum.


21.06.2012 um 15:01  [Ausgangseintrag]  Find Font Darlington Daily

Hi guys,
Need a font identifying. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Adam.



15.06.2012 um 11:48  [Antwort]  Looking for this font

I have found a font very similar! Its classic robot but the font has rounded corners and not square, everything else is the same. Hopefulyl this will help people to identify this font.


15.06.2012 um 11:42  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for this font

Hi guys looking for this futuristic type font? Any ideas?

Thanks

Adam.



07.06.2012 um 20:53  [Antwort]  Chunky Comic Font

No it was the Berlin Sans font, just another version of the one I had on my computer so well done


07.06.2012 um 20:10  [Antwort]  Chunky Comic Font

Hi thanks for the help! I did look at Berlin Sans font on my computer but it wasn't exactly the same but after searching the internet, I found that there was few slightly different versions of the Berlin Sans font and found it! Thankyou so much!


07.06.2012 um 20:03  [Ausgangseintrag]  Another Font

Heres another font im looking for :S



07.06.2012 um 19:55  [Ausgangseintrag]  Chunky Comic Font

Hi Guys,
I would appreciate it if somebody could help me identify this font. This is the only image I have. I'm sure I've used it before, just wish I could remember the name.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Adam.




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 05:22
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts