Forum

11 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par m3orange

15/05/2013 à 19:43  [post initial]  Does anyone recognize this font?

Would appreciate your help. Thanks!

18/08/2012 à 16:52  [réponse]  Would like to find a similar font

Thanks drf!

18/08/2012 à 16:49  [réponse]  Would like to find a similar font

I'm sorry, I'n confussed. Is this the place where I can ask help in identifying a font? The one shown above IS KSans. However, I'm looking for a similar one, as that one is propietary of Kellogg's. Let me know if this is the forum to ask this question. Best regards.

17/08/2012 à 22:59  [post initial]  Would like to find a similar font

Hello. This is Kellogg's propietary font, KSans. Could any of you suggest a font that might have the same flare as this? Thanks for any help you can provide. M-

Édité le 17/08/2012 à 23:02 par drf_

Hey drf-

I think that's it! Thanks so much!

Michelle

Would appreciate if someone could shed some light as to which font this is, or the closest avialable. I'm on a tight deadline so will be grateful for your help :-)

23/09/2011 à 15:42  [post initial]  Do you know this font?

Would appreciate if someone could help me identify this font, which I recognize is a classic typeface but can't pinpoint it. Thanks!

16/06/2011 à 01:23  [post initial]  Can anyone recognize this font?

16/10/2010 à 05:18  [réponse]  Lucha libre Font

Me alegra saber que por ahora te funcione. Me parece que ésa que pusiste pudiera ser hecha a mano. Suerte encontrándola. And no, your English was very good. Your post is completly understandable. :-)

15/10/2010 à 04:21  [réponse]  Font Name

I think it's your lucky day! This is the one (tested it on the site). I looove this font!

Police suggérée : Wendy Medium  (Déjà suggérée ici)

Édité le 15/10/2010 à 04:37 par m3orange

15/10/2010 à 02:32  [réponse]  Lucha libre Font

Hello. Upon a super quick look, I found one that sort of has the same feeling (and letters interlock within each other). Go to this link,and look at the "Ed Interlock" specimen, if you're in a hurry and can't find that exact one. http://www.houseind.com/fonts/edbenguiatfonts/viewfonts

p.s. Reply to the post if you find the name of this font. It's awesome. Y a mí también me gusta la lucha libre. :-)

Police suggérée : Ed Interlock

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 23:47

Données personnelles  -  Contact