Forum

39 posts

TFF FILE?

08/05/2011 à 00:47

Ok I have downloaded the template. Then scanned it onto my Canon MP Printer, Now I Dont know how to save it as a TFF File or somehow to make my font Accepted? Can someone pleas help!!!

08/05/2011 à 11:20

Be more specific of what you've done.

- template: what type of template? Just like squares you put your handwriting in?
- my font Accepted: for what, Dafont of just your PC?

08/05/2011 à 22:38

I printed the template with the squares and filled them in with my handwriting. Then scanned it onto the computer. I'm not sure how to save it as a file so that I can share my font, or post it onto this website
I'm New So, Im Not Sure

08/05/2011 à 23:25

The question was pretty clear, what type of template?
Can you read?

08/05/2011 à 23:41

Yes the ones with the squares and I have my handwriting in it. That's what I Said above

08/05/2011 à 23:55

Unbelievable. Someone asks you 'Which house do you live in?' Your answer, 'my house'.
It is not only that you can not read, you are also incapable of thinking.
Have a happy coma life.

09/05/2011 à 00:12

koeiekat a dit  
Unbelievable. Someone asks you 'Which house do you live in?' Your answer, 'my house'.
It is not only that you can not read, you are also incapable of thinking.
Have a happy coma life.

Ok im not sure what your problem is, I was just asking for help, I did state "The template where i wrote my handwriting in the box" And do not say "Coma" I am a teenager so i'm brand new to the whole font thing I have no idea what so ever what Im doing

09/05/2011 à 00:23

THE template does not really make things very clear does it. WHICH template! Are you really incapable of understanding a question?

09/05/2011 à 00:42

How many templates are there?
& Im New I DONT KNOW! I just starting getting interested in font making yesterday. So i know absolutely nothing

09/05/2011 à 00:44

I do not need you telling me how stupid I am, All I asked for was help, did I get any from you, No so if you're not going to help then leave me alone

09/05/2011 à 01:03

There are about 60 templates for font construction around. So insisting on "THE" is a bit stupid indeed kid. When the question is "WHICH" the answer should be which one. Not "THE". If you are incapable to understand the difference between "THE" and defining the "WHICH" you are going to face a hard life kid.

09/05/2011 à 11:39

i don't understand anything here........ Which template? Where did you downloaded it? is there such a thing on dafont??

09/05/2011 à 14:31

The problem is that taylorbix don't know that the creation of a font file need a specific software : http://www.dafont.com/soft.php#3
An that it need more work than push a button to transform a scan to a TTF file.

09/05/2011 à 15:48

ok, i think i got it! you downloaded the image of the character map (like this one http://www.dafont.com/img/charmap/i/n/ink_in_the_meat0.png) you've printed it, completed with your own handwriting and scanned it, that's right?
You need a font creation program then (see link from menhir, just above). You should buy Scanfont, it'll turn your scanned stuffs into font. You can also try some sites that provide such services for few bucks like this one : http://www.fontifier.com/ or try asking here : http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/how-to-get-your-handwriting-as-a-font/

09/05/2011 à 17:42

Vinz, couldn't we just send the scan to you and then you could create the font? I'll start sending you my scans right away ;-)

09/05/2011 à 17:43

09/05/2011 à 17:44

hey tawm stop giving bad ideas, some could think it's not a joke
=)

Édité le 09/05/2011 à 17:45 par marty666

09/05/2011 à 18:53

Doesn't help friends. The kid is incapable of understanding that it has to tell which template it has downloaded - if only from where. With a brain as deep in coma as the kid's it makes no sense pointing at whatever possible solution. It can not absorb information.

I hope kid's mom waters it regulary. Otherwise the plant will die.

10/05/2011 à 00:32

Ok Thanks Everyone I'll Try. I'll ask money from mom.
@Koeiekat GET A LIFE, STOP WORRING ABOUT ME DIEING OK! IM 12 SO I HAVE NO IDEA, IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION AND WAS ANSWERED!!! SO LEAVE IT ALONE. I DONT KNOW THERE ARE 60 TEMPLATES, IF I KNEW WHAT FONT MAKING & EVERYTHING YOU NEED, I WOULD HAVE DESCRIBED MORE. I DIDNT KNOW THAT THERE WERE MORE THAN THAT SO GIVE ME A BREAK

10/05/2011 à 00:58

Oops, the plant comes to live. Shouts but isn't blooming yet. Maybe the plant should ask mom while she is watering it what the adjective "which" could possibly mean ...

Édité le 10/05/2011 à 00:59 par koeiekat

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 10:02

Données personnelles  -  Contact