Ad by krraaa



4 posts


Mar 20, 2013 at 20:20

What is this font called?


Identified font

Fruitopia  Suggested by Heron2001 

Mar 20, 2013 at 21:44

These are the shapes - except for the capital S
I guess the dotes were screened in - or there
is another font out there.
Identified font: Fruitopia

Mar 21, 2013 at 00:44

This is the font. Thank you so much!

Mar 21, 2013 at 13:10

You are most welcome.

All times are CET. The time is now 14:29

Privacy Policy  -  Contact